- Psbdmp is not a hacking site, and if you found data that should be removed, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psbdmp collects data automatically from different sources and is not responsible for the data's content, and has no relation to the authors of the posted data.
- Psbdmp is not responsible for any actions of users who use data obtained with https://psbdmp.ws/ or https://psbdmp.cc/
- Psbdmp is not responsible for other resources that link or use the functionality of Psbdmp.
- The Psbdmp API can be used for both private and commercial purposes.
- Psbdmp respects the privacy of its users. Your IP address and web browser information may be logged as you request web pages from this site, but we do not sell that information or share that information with anyone.